- Represent talent on several reality television series currently airing.
- Represented a public official in book negotiations with a major publishing company.
- Served as production counsel for the film “NORTH,” directed by Emmy-nominated director Matt Ogens, and produced by Jay Thames and Josh Gold.
- Served as production counsel for the film “I Dream Too Much,” written and directed by Katie Cokinos, produced by Jay Thames and Ed McWilliams and executive produced by Rick Linklater.
- Served as production counsel for the film “The Grounds,” directed by Peter O’Melia and produced by Brain Tanke.
- Served as production counsel for the film “The Thin Line,” written and directed by Neil Thompson and produced by Jay Thames.
- Served as legal consultant for the film “You Should Meet My Son,” directed by Keith Hartman.
- Served as legal consultant for the film “American Street Kid,” a documentary about America’s homeless youth, directed by Michael Leoni and produced by Michelle Kaufer and Erica Katzin.
Corporate Sell Side
- Represented seller in $115.5 million merger transaction between two international companies.
- Represented seller, a major supplier of IT for automotive claims management, in $45 million reverse merger.
- Represented seller in $40 million merger transaction with the largest vacation rental company in the world.
- Represented partner in leveraged buyout transaction which included restructuring approximately $40 million of the partnership’s senior secured and subordinated debt, conversion of subordinated debt to equity, litigation forcing the buyout of certain equity holders and the related sale of the underlying real property and project involving a decommissioned paper mill in Harris County, Texas, just outside of Houston.
- Represented seller, an integrated collision management software company, in sale of assets.
- Represented Halfway To 68, LLC, owners and creators of AboutMyBaby.com, an online baby scrapbooking site, in sale of assets to Turbine, Inc., a Canadian company.
Corporate Buy Side
- Represented buyer, a leading operator of rehabilitation treatment centers, in connection with transactions totaling over $50 million to acquire facilities throughout the US.
- Represented buyer, a South Bay medical center, in $20 million real estate transaction to purchase sixteen (16) medical practices.
- Represented buyer in $2 million transaction to acquire interest in a New York City restaurant and the ancillary businesses.
Securities and Finance
- Represented borrower, a leading operator of rehabilitation treatment centers, in debt financing transactions of over $100 million in connection with acquiring treatment centers throughout the U.S.
- Represented borrower in $21 million convertible note investment by two equity investment partnerships.
- Represented issuer, an emerging agri-business company, in a private placement totaling approximately $7.7 million.
Intellectual Property Transactions
- Provided counsel to one of the largest business process outsourcing and IT services companies in the country; drafted and negotiated their master software license and related maintenance services agreements